All research articles published in Journal of Health, Education, Economics, Science, and Tecnology (J-HEST) undergo full peer review, key characteristics of which are listed below:
1. Submitted papers are evaluated by at least two anonymous referees for contribution, originality, relevance, and presentation (Double blind-peer review).
2. The journal’s Editors-in-Chief make all publication decisions on the basis of the reviews provided. The Editor shall inform the author(s) of the results of the review as soon as possible, hopefully in 30 to 60 days.
3. Members of the international Editorial Boards lend insight, advice, and guidance to the Editors-in-Chief generally and assist in decision-making on specific submissions.
4. Managing Editors and Editorial Assistants provide the administrative support that allows Journal of Health, Education, Economics, Science, and Tecnology (J-HEST) to maintain the integrity of peer review while delivering rapid turnaround and maximum efficiency to authors, reviewers, and editors alike.
5. Journal of Health, Education, Economics, Science, and Tecnology (J-HEST) additionally benefits through the manuscript referral process from the high-quality peer review conducted by established journals.
6. Plagiarism detection of articles in this journal is carried out by using Turnitin.
Utilizing feedback from the peer review process, the Editor will make a final publication decision. Decisions categories include:
Reject - Rejected manuscripts will not be published, and authors will not have the opportunity to resubmit a revised version of the manuscript to this journal.
Accept with Major Revision - Manuscript will be reviewed again after some major modifications are made.
Accept with Minor Revisions - Manuscripts receiving an accept-pending-revisions decision will be published in this journal under the condition that minor modifications are made. Revisions will be reviewed by an editor to ensure necessary updates are made prior to publication.
Accept - Accepted manuscripts will be published in the current form with no further modifications required.